- Applications are invited after SSLC /10th Std. results in the state.
- Application fee is Rs. 50/-
- Counselling for admission is based on merit cum Reservation policy of Government of Tamilnadu
- Fees: free Training .
- Age 14 to 40 years, Exemption for Widows / Ex-serviceman is up to 45 years and no age limit for women
- Stipend will be given to trainees who’s family income is below Rs.16,100/- per annum
- Stipend rs 500/- for all Training
Curriculum and training is imparted as per DGE& T, New Delhi norms (NCVT-National Council for Vocational Training)
Examination is based on All India Pattern set by NCVT ,New Delhi conducted by Department of Employment & Training (DET),Govt. of Tamil Nadu during July and supplementary exam in January every year.
- Rupees 150/- for the candidates appearing for 1st time ONE YEAR(fresher)
- Rupees 170/- for the candidates appearing for 1st time TWO YEAR(fresher)
- Rupees 150/- for appearing in supplementary(Ex –failed)
Passed out candidates will be awarded PNTC (Provisional National Trade certificate) by DET, Tamil nadu & NTC (National Trade Certificate) by National Council for Vocational
Training (NCVT), NewDelhi.